Monday, July 31, 2006

Mon. July 31

Questions:
  1. Information on Robert Johnson (guitar being sold for 6 million on e-bay)?
  2. Did Robert Johnson die from a Voodoo curse?
  3. How do you save?
  4. Can I turn the fan on?
  5. Where do I check out CDs?
  6. How do I print?
  7. Can I borrow this stool?
  8. Where are all the big trash cans? (filling up with water from all the condensation from the AC)
  9. When I was Puerto Rican by Santiago (Hold Pick up)
  10. Alexander Hamilton by Chernow?
  11. Mexico travel guide?
  12. The enemy at his pleasure : a journey through the Jewish pale of settlement during World War I / S. Ansky
  13. Restroom?
  14. Can I turn the fan on?
  15. Are we in the 20th or 21st century?
  16. Ecuador Travel Guide?
  17. Wall : the inside story of divided Berlin / Peter Wyden. (Hold Pick-up Wash Post)
  18. The Japanese art of war : understanding the culture of strategy / Thomas Cleary

Actions:

History of the World in 6 glasses display put up.