Monday, July 10, 2006

Mon. July 10

Questions:

  1. The one percent doctrine : deep inside America's pursuit of its enemies since 9/11 / Ron Suskind. (hold placed)
  2. Breaking the spell : religion as a natural phenomenon / Daniel C. Dennett. (Hold CPK)
  3. Global warming : the science of climate change / Frances Drake. (Hold placed)
  4. Can I search for books online?
  5. Can I renew books online?
  6. It's asking for a PIN, I don't have a PIN, do I?
  7. Total impact : straight talk from football's hardest hitter / Ronnie Lott with Jill Lieber (missing)
  8. I need a state map to locate vacation spots, for my GED?
  9. Did you know there is a pancake race in Onley?
  10. Books on CD?
  11. Paper clip?
  12. I'm here to pick up three books under the name of Rubin? (Nope, how about another name?)
  13. The Jewish State: A Century Later by Dowty, Alan (request to purchase)
  14. Maps of Hati