Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Tues. Aug. 15

Questions:

  1. Katherine Dunham?
  2. Pearl Primus?
  3. Books written by Katharine Dunham?
  4. Do you have any books on Nancy Reagan's Astrologer?
  5. Who was the DC Mayor while Reagan was President? (Marion Barry)
  6. Does Nancy Reagan live in DC? (No Los Angles CA)
  7. Do you subscribe to mapquest?
  8. What is the phone number for the Rockville branch of the MCPL?
  9. The World War II Memorial : a grateful nation remembers / Douglas Brinkley
  10. The Wall : a day in the life of the Vietnam Veterans Memorial / Peter Meyer and the editors of Life (Missing)
  11. History of TV?
  12. Papua New Guinea Travel Guides?
  13. New York State Travel Guides?
  14. Can I leave my books here while I go outside for a smoke?
  15. Is Georgia Avenue the longest Street in DC? (no, Massachusetts Avenue is, and it's tied for the widest with Penn.)
  16. Are we in the 20th or 21st Century?
  17. Where can I check out?
  18. Do I leave my books on the table?
  19. Statue of liberty?
  20. 92 section?

8 items removed from catalog