Monday, August 08, 2005

Ugh, Monday

Well, I'm working the morning shift, and already I've made a typo correcting a typo that I didn't really make. As I was sending off an e-mail, I thought I saw the word GERM instead of GEM. So, I fired off another e-mail to correct this, but then I noticed I had typed GEM, but now had put an i in the middle of the word hope. Good grief! And it's not even 9:00 am yet!

In the PM...
Well, the day has improved. I've started weeding the Biographies in my section (feeling productive!)

Questions:

  1. Is Washingtoniana open? (Yes, No, Maybe)
  2. Children's reading list?
  3. YA reading list?
  4. "Why the Allies Won" By R. Overy (not here yet?)
  5. "How Stella got her groove back" author's name?
  6. Woodrow Wilson and the progressive era, 1910-1917 / Link, Arthur
  7. Tape & Scissors?
  8. Where is the Holocaust Museum? (100 Raoul Wallenberg Place, SW)
  9. Slave narratives? (920.72)
  10. Wild Swans by Chang, how many?
  11. Twilight by Grunwald
  12. Pencil sharpener?
  13. Images of Swift Boats in the Vietnam War?
  14. Is "Long Walk to Freedom : The Autobiography of Nelson Mandela" still in print?
  15. People Magazine?
  16. Pencil?

No comments: